Litigation is an unfortunate and messy aspect of business. If you are looking for help with business litigation in Bergen County NJ, the Levine Law Firm LLC, founded by Ira Levine can provide all of your legal needs with top notch lawyers at a reasonable cost.
Disputes are a common cause for lawsuits if one party is not fulfilling their terms of agreement. It can be stressful, but we have served clients through litigation suits for more than 40 years. Our commercial litigation attorneys help clients through various disputes over contracts, lease, death, shareholders, insurance, liability and real estate.
We have served thousands of companies and large businesses in Bergen County NJ business litigation needs, but also serve individuals. Our lawyers are fluent in Russian and Spanish and will speak whichever language is preferable to the client.
Disputes are not uncommon in business. Our team of lawyers are specially trained for all sorts of commercial litigation types including:
- Documenting & Advising Clients in Real Estate Purchase/Sale Disputes Contracts
- Documenting & Advising Clients in Real Estate Commercial Leasing Appeals
- Documenting & Advising Clients in Real Estate Zoning Lawsuits
- Documenting & Advising Clients in Real Estate Municipal Dispute Matters
- Subdivisions, Variances & Special Permits
- Stock & Asset Purchases/Sales Claims
If you are looking for business litigation in Bergen County NJ, call the Levine Law Firm LLC at 201-794-1100 to set up an appointment. Our lawyers provide legal services in the Bergen County towns of Englewood, Fair Lawn, Fort Lee, Hackensack, Paramus, Ridgewood and Teaneck. We also provide services in various towns in Passaic, Essex, Hudson and Morris Counties.