At Levine Law Firm LLC. we are professionals in the business and promise honesty, integrity, and service. In our years of experience, we understand that the main goal is to achieve a quick turn around, whether representing the buyer or seller of a small apartment complex or an industrial development. A quick turn around is one of our main priorities! Through our broad experience and understanding of our clients' needs and objectives, we can creatively structure transactions and find solutions to our clients' legal problems in the real estate arena.
Due to our expertise in financing, business law and litigation, we can cost-effectively consummate real estate transactions, while ensuring that our clients are thoroughly advised of their legal options. If you want to handle your own negotiations, you need to be prepared. We will make sure you are aware of various options available in relation to a particular contract, leases, joint venture or refinancing. At Levine Law Firm LLC., our number one goal is to help our clients make informed choices; so we are offering a list of do's and dont's when buying commercial property.
- Be prepared! You must know exactly what you want; location, style, size, etc.
- Get a mortgage pre-approval before starting search! You need to know your price range and what you qualify for. (Make sure they are familiar with commercial property real estate)
- Find a lawyer! This is vital for the process, paperwork, and contracts.
- Work with a real estate agent who specializes in Commercial Properties!
- Familiarize yourself with area! Learn about surrounding businesses and commercial properties.
- Know everything about your desired property!
- Don't rush!
- Do not approve anything before getting approved for a mortgage!
- Never sign anything without a lawyer or attorney!